- A greater degree of privacy compared to the more traditional conservatory design
- Ideal in any situation with “heat problems” as design eliminates the need for roof blinds
- Great for those who may have been considering a more traditional home extension
- Many different schemes/designs to choose from (see over)
- Manufactured in many different engineered and solid timber choices
- Unlimited colour and stain choice (Additional charges for those outside standard range) Full factory finish available as an extra
- High Security 3 or 5 point locking system to main access door and high security locking to all window ranges
- Choice of modern and traditional handles in different colours
Whether a traditional or modern design is required Oaktree can compliment your home with one of its garden rooms. As well as designing and manufacturing your windows and doors, Oaktree can also help your builders with drawings and structural designs. Oaktree will work with your builders at the very early stages of your build to ensure that windows and doors arrive just after building works have been completed. This is preferable to ordering your doors and windows after your building works have been completed because it saves you the 6 week (minimum) production time. Below are the different ranges of windows produced by Oaktree (further details available on individual spec sheets).
Our complete conservatory package ensures a first class result; all the sections are carefully ordered to make the installation as trouble-free as possible. The windows, doors, roof and accessories are all priced and delivered as one package. Our service is very customer focused, because we understand the expectations of you the customer. From the initial planning and design to complete site deliveries, its your guarantee of quality and service.
A porch is a practical solution to ensure that the external elements stay outside the hallway even when you come home soaking wet. It’s a place to take your shoes off and put your slippers on or when your son comes home from school it saves the ‘mud’ being carried through the house.
Of course the major benefit of a new porch is that it provides greater security against intruders.